Cat/house sitter needed approximately Jan 15 to March 4. This a great opportunity to stay in a lovely place near Port Townsend. It is a non-paid position. That said, PLEASE REASD THE FOLLOWING CAREFULLY AND DON’T REPLY IF EVERYTHING DOESN’T APPLY TO YOU.
QR Code Link to This Post
1. You must love and understand cats as taking care of and being a companion is your main job. Kitty is a 6 year old, vibrant friendly neutered long haired classic tabby male. Indoor outdoor. Always in at night.
2. You must agree to stay here every night. Non-paying position. Utilities etc paid. Existing garden with kale to eat. Walking trails and beach close. House has wood heat and you need to have experience with wood stoves. 3 to 5 miles from Port Townsend, wa.
3. So you need transportation and probably more than a bike.
4. You must be able to pass a background check so don’t even reply if you can’t pass one.
5. Have 3 references i can call that are not close friends or family members.