Preservation Partners Management Group is looking for a Maintenance Technician for a small apartment community located in Bremerton. This is position is part-time, 25 hours per week, Monday thru Friday from 9am to 2pm daily.
QR Code Link to This Post
The Maintenance Supervisor reports to the Property Manager and will oversee all aspects of maintenance for the apartment community, including, but not limited to:
• Completing service requests for occupied units and documenting the work performed.
• Preparing vacant apartments for new residents; painting, drywall repair, installation of various fixtures, appliance repair, plumbing repairs, and cleaning are a few examples of the unit turnover tasks
• Perform routine and emergency maintenance
• Assist with planning and execution of all preventative maintenance programs such as mechanical, electrical, HVAC, plumbing, fire and life-safety systems
• Understand and complies with Fair Housing Laws and standards (training is provided)
• Must have strong organizational and follow-up skills
• Must have strong leadership skills
• Attention to detail and a self-starter
• Effective communicator and problem solving skills
• On Call and Overtime required as needed
Qualifications (representative of the knowledge, skill, and/or ability required):
• Experience – Experience in carpentry, plumbing, electrical, painting, appliance repair and drywall is preferred.
• Availability – 5 day work week, and willing to be on-call for 24/7 maintenance emergencies.
Travel to sister sites may be required at times occasionally for support.
• Physical Demands - While performing the duties of this job, the employee is frequently required to stand; walk; use hands to finger, handle, or feel; reach with hands and arms; and stoop, kneel, crouch, or crawl. The employee is occasionally required to sit and climb or balance. The employee must regularly lift and/or move up to 20 pounds and occasionally lift and/or move up to 75 pounds.
• High School Diploma or equivalent required
• Previous experience as a Maintenance Technician is preferred.
• Must have a valid driver's license
• Competitive wage, depending on experience. $17/hr + free 2 bedroom Apartment Home
• Benefits available after short waiting period includes medical, dental, vision, and life insurance.
The applicant must pass a pre-employment/post offer background check and drug test. To apply for this position, please reply to this posting and include a resume or detailed work history. No phone calls or walk ins please.
Preservation Partners is an Equal Opportunity Employer.