RFN-4 NIKON WIRELESS REMOTE
QR Code Link to This Post
RFN-4s Wireless Remote Shutter Release for Nikon DSLR with MC30 Type Connection (Nikon D200, D300, D300s, D500, D700, D800, D800E, D810, D1, D2, D3, D3x, D3s, D4, D5) - Transmitter and Receiver Set
• Compact Wireless Remote Control Shutter Release for Professional Nikon Cameras
• 16 channels in 2.4GHz frequency. Maximum range of 320 ft (100 meters).
• Bulb mode function.
• Transmitter conveniently uses AAA battery (battery not included).
• Upgraded (from Oct. 1, 2017) receiver unit features more robust pins and more flexible antenna.
• o RFN-4s is the next generation of SMDV's reliable shutter releases for Nikon.
o The 3rd generation receiver unit (starting July 2018) features smaller size, flexible antenna, and more robust pins.
• Key features:
o Maximum range of 320 feet (100 meters).
o 16 user selectable channels.
o 2.4GHz operating frequency.
o Transmitter unit conveniently uses readily available AAA battery (not included).
o Receiver unit is powered by the camera.
o Fully supports Bulb shooting mode.
o Works with Nikon D5, D4s, D4, D3x, D3s, D3, D850, D810A, D800E, D800, D700, D500, D300, D300s, D200, D100, D2, D2x, D2Hs, D2H, D1H, D1.
o Uses Nikon MC30 connector. (ML-3 replacement)
• PLEASE NOTE: The receiver may lean to one side and may not be perfectly perpendicular to the ground when mounted on the camera. According to the manufacturer, this is the case with Nikon models after D200 and D300, because Nikon rotated the port slightly.